Dynamic Yield is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Predictors team.
We are an Israeli company, and were recently purchased by McDonald's(!). We develop a personalization engine, which basically allows a website to adapt and change itself to fit the person who views it. To do that, we use different ML solutions on a very large scale (hundreds of models, real time serving), and we need more engineers to help us grow.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from a top university, or relevant army experience. Self-taught hackers are also welcome
- A passion for clean, robust code and performance tuning
- At least three years of professional software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of an OO language
- Being a Team player, and fun to work with!
- Experience with BigData / NoSQL / Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark,Flink, Redis, Kafka)
- Experience with building machine learning pipelines – a plus
- Familiarity with and passion for machine learning algorithms – a plus.