NVIDIA is the world leader in multiple areas of Accelerated Computing and is supercharging computing for the most demanding users. We are well positioned as the ‘AI Computing Company’, and our software stack use GPUs to power all modern Deep Learning software frameworks, Machine Learning, Accelerated Analytics and workflows across a wide range of verticals as well as hosted in every major cloud provider and by every computer OEM.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about growing our presence in Israel.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will partner with our Business Development team to secure design wins, and to lead the support of the product through customer proof-of-concept evaluations, gaps in collateral, and industry demo capability.
- You will coordinate the setup of experiments, tests, equipment, and otherwise facilitate evaluations that help solve customer, partner, and ISV problems using GPU deep learning and other NVIDIA technologies
- Be industry champion and contributor on integrating NVIDIA technology into Enterprise Computing architectures to support HPC/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics
- You will establish close technical ties to the client facing teams, establishing personal relationships to facilitate rapid resolution of issues and promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- You will work closely and collaborate with the NVIDIA customer account team, other Solution Architects, and/or product engineering teams during.
Comfortable working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers.
What We Need To See
- Ability to engage multiple levels of organizations.
- BSc and higher Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Extensive experience delivering Enterprise Accelerated Computing (HPC, Deep Learning, Machine Learning) computing infrastructure.
- Modern Bi-Modal datacenters for enterprise computing architectures– Storage, Compute, and Software stacks.
- Exposure to C, Python, Java, or C++ programming
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Direct experience architecting, managing, and supporting shared compute infrastructure software
- Experience working with enterprise developers and academic research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or Deep Learning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
- Dedicated with strong analytical skills
Desire to be involved in diverse and creative work
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing clusters, and use of Machine Learning (XGBoost, PCA, SVM, KNN) or Deep Learning (CNN, LSTM, VAE).
- Experience with Devops tools including Docker containers and Data Scientists workflows
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack, or SLURM for workload orchestration.
- Skills in analytical problem solving and using data analysis to support strategic decisions
- You are a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
- Strong presentation skills