We transform cancer diagnostics with AI.
Join us in making a difference; while working with a talented team, shaping both product and company!
We’re using big data and deep learning to transform the way biopsies are being interpreted, to help millions of people receive a rapid and accurate cancer diagnosis, and to support personalized patient care through AI-based prognostic and predictive tests.
We’re looking for an Algorithm Engineer to join out team. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize algorithmic solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine & Deep Learning experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision – an advantage
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in software and algorithm development
- At least 3 years of industry experience, working on large-scale projects
- Ability to design and develop production-level code
- Strong programming skills in Python
To apply for this job please visit ibex-ai.com.