Skycatch is the leading industrial data collection and analytics company, focused on indexing and extracting critical information from the physical world. We use a combination of hardware, software, and artificial intelligence to deliver high precision data at unprecedented speed and ease of use. Built for enterprise, our turnkey solutions are deployed across global project sites with the world's largest construction, mining, and energy companies.
The ideal candidate for the Computer Vision Engineer position is ready to bring their skills to a driven startup team. The Computer Vision Engineer will research, develop, maintain, and build highly scalable image processing platform using SfM and other machine vision algorithms to reconstruct 3D data from aerial and ground imagery.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or 6+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
• Concentration(s) in: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
• Excellent skills developing in C/C++ and Python as well as significant experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
• Experience with SfM algorithms.
• The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
• The ability to mentor, lead and grow a technical team.
• Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
• Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
• Experience with deep learning and recognizing & extracting data from imagery.
• Building technical teams in startup environment
• Able to effectively set concrete and clear goals
• Able to effectively break down tasks
• Able to effectively delegate while keeping individual contributors working autonomously
• Team building skills, including understanding individual’s strength and weaknesses, motivations, and growth path
• Able to follow and get others in the team to follow best practices
• Able to motivate the team
More about Skycatch: Skycatch creates industrial strength products, services, and solutions that power some of the most complex projects on the planet. We capture the world's physical data and create visual intelligence to help people operate faster, safer, and smarter than ever before. Skycatch is the industry leader for commercial UAV applications and data-imaging, building revolutionary products and providing unparalleled service. Skycatch (www.skycatch.com) is a platform for capturing data using small autonomous aerial robots. Our product is built for enterprise with safety, strength, and reliability in mind. It can cover large geographic areas, be equipped with different sensors depending on the customer’s needs, and operate in challenging climates and terrains.