We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, WHILE MAXIMIZING BUSINESS KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
The Analytics organization at Earnix is charged with developing state of the art analytical solutions & algorithms that are embedded into Earnix 3D Personalization Suite. We are continuously seeking to promote analytical and algorithmic innovation that address a wider set of business problems & challenges faced by Financial Institutions. We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced, innovative & business-oriented Analytics leader to join us as Analytical Innovation Manager.
- Advanced degree (MA/MS.C. or higher) in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Engineering/ Economics or any related quantitative field with focus on Data analysis, applied statistics, machine learning/ deep learning
- At least 6 years of practical experience as a researcher with significant business experience:
- Expertise in machine learning/ statistical/ data-analysis algorithms: GLM, decision trees, GBM, clustering, event detection, NLP, time series, etc.
- Experience in working with external data sources & big data
- Practical experience in addressing real world business problems around pricing, detection, personalization, telematics
- Experience in building analytical solutions in financial services or other relevant industries (e.g. retail, web marketing, etc.)
- Proficiency in R/ Python/ Java/ Scala
- Familiarity with a wide range of analytical tools/ solutions, with particular interest in Open Source solutions/tools
- Strong technical and technological background
- Leadership & managerial skills- ability to initiate and lead projects, development of people, collaboration with other departments, assertiveness
- Creativity and innovative mind-
- Fast learner & self-motivated
- Thinking outside of the box
- Ability to see the big picture and think broadly
- Track record of successful innovation and its implementation
- Sufficient mathematical background for reading applied statistical/data-analysis papers
- Strong verbal & written English communication skills (including presentation skills)
To apply for this job please visit earnix.com.