Mobileye-Intel's autonomous driving group in Haifa (Matam park) is looking for a senior SW engineer/tech lead to join our deep-learning platform team.
The Mobileye solution for autonomous driving is heavily based on deep-learning networks. The Mobileye platform has multiple microprocessors (ASIC) designed as hardware accelerators for deep-learning inference. We are looking for senior SW/engineers/tech lead to develop and lead the development of middleware and tools for inference acceleration, involving hundreds of complex deep-learning networks. This middleware involves quantization, parallelism, memory/caching optimizations, advanced scheduling techniques and more. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the intersection between compute acceleration and deep-learning domains, towards the next revolution of autonomous vehicles.
If you are bright SW engineer, with curiosity to learn new technologies, and with the passion to develop and lead innovative products, please come and join our team!
- B.SC or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 6+ years of experience as SW development engineer of large-scale systems.
- Proven experience in domains of distributed/parallel systems, or system software/middleware for embedded/servers.
- Significant expertise in C/C++
- Good understanding of computer architecture, and performance tuning/optimizations
- Tech lead experience
- Experience with acceleration programming e.g., OpenCL, Cuda
- Experience with deep-learning, computer vision, or image processing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.