Find the pattern that defines fun!
Moon Active, Tel Aviv based casual games startup with millions of players worldwide, is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist.
Our Data Science team uses our unique and extensive data to model and predict user behaviour, making our games more personalized and more fun to play. We strive for a better understanding of our players which translates into challenges and features that delight them and increased social engagement within our games. Millions of people play Moon Active games every day, so our data is rich and we have a lot of it!
This is highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how our games are being played around the world.
– Execute projects end-to-end from requirements gathering, data mining and exploration up to implement machine learning algorithms in our production environment
– Develop and implement our statistical methodology and building models for churn prediction, user behaviour and segmentation
– Invent and build software systems that utilize state of the art algorithms from AI and ML to solve the hardest problems facing our products
– Lead the efforts in personalizing our games
– Work closely with R&D, product and marketing teams to design, deploy and evaluate ML models and optimization algorithms.
– At least 4 years of working experience in the field of Data Science
– Experience in SQL for data extraction
– Experience in R/Python and data science toolkits
– Working experience in end to end machine learning flow: data extraction, feature engineering, model building and performance evaluation
– Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
– Master/PhD degree in a quantitative field like Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
– Working experience in Reinforcement Learning/Multi-armed bandit – an advantage