L1ght is an algorithm-based startup designed to save children from online toxicity – bullying, shaming, self-harm, hate speech, and potential attackers.
Crunch texts, images, videos, audio files, etc. to try and identify human behavior in them that poses risks/endangers kids. You'll report to the Data Science Team Leader.
Responsibilities and Duties
– End-to-end research, development, and productization of machine learning and AI algorithms in the field of NLP and computer vision.
– Develop algorithms designed to detect malicious human behavior, verbal abuse, and other undesirable activities.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
– Minimum 3-year industrial experience in the field of NLP
– Experience with deep learning NLP models in TensorFlow
– The job requires hands-on experience in developing ML algorithms in the field of NLP
– A proven track record in pushing ML to production
– Candidate must have concrete experience in bringing an algorithmic system from early research and POC to production-grade
– Coding skills are a must
– People’s person & team player