Vonage AI Applications group is looking for a data scientist specializing in domains of text, audio and video to improve existing and develop new machine learning algorithms that will enhance the communication experience.
What will you do?
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule based models
- Research and implement new audio or text machine learning algorithms
What do you have?
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years hands on software development (python in specific)
- Proven experience working and understanding the domains of audio, text or video (features and preprocessing of data).
- Experience with frameworks and tools such as: Scikit-learn, numpy, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, spaCy, nltk, word2vec, pandas, numpy
- Stay up to date with recent advances in machine learning community
- Contribute to our existing tool sets for advanced research and development
- Advantage: Knowledge in: C++, Kaldi, Spark and LSTM, RNN, GRU networks
To apply for this job please visit www.vonage.com.