Who we are
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As a Machine Learning Tech Lead, you will solve real-world problems and have a direct impact on innovating Augury’s core technology. You will be a main point of contact for ML algorithm technical aspects within the company and will teach, guide, and mentor the algo developers to implement state of the art ML algorithm.
A day in your life here:
You will research, develop, and deploy solutions for the multifaceted automatic machine health diagnostics problem.
- Completely own the entire algorithmic life-cycle including problem learning, discovery, data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, and implementing algorithms in a production environment.
- You will mentor and lead the algo developers in the area of ML diagnostics algorithms
- You will be a technological point of contact for ML algorithms group and the company
- You will apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to solve complex problems. You will use industry-leading cloud technologies in big data storage, distributed processing, stream processing, and time series analysis (such as Apache Spark, Cassandra, Apache Beam).
- You will improve Augury’s capabilities in detecting and classifying changes to machine health by applying your knowledge in data analysis, signal processing, supervised and unsupervised machine learning and deep learning methods, and time-series anomaly detection.
- You will work with unique big data. Bv applying research, you will achieve real-world impact – improvement of machine health, industrial process performance, customer insights and efficiency improvement suggestions.
- You will work on patented state-of-the-art technology, and contribute to new and ongoing patent applications.
What you bring:
- Education: M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics or relevant engineering discipline.
- Your playground: You design algorithms, train predictive models, deploy them (Python is preferred) and track their performance. You research and implement machine learning methods – clustering, dimensionality reduction, classification, anomaly detection. You are familiar with signal processing methods and challenges. You find software as part of your technology stack. You are familiar with Agile and seek challenges. You enjoy the fast feedback loop.
- Own it: You are passionate about creating impact as part of an innovative environment. You like to share your experience and coach other team members to have a direct impact on the team and the core technology of the product.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance – there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.