MDGo is a young startup whose main goal is to bring car accident victims back to their daily routine as fast as possible.
MDGo utilizes the vehicles’ existing sensors and connectivity to provide a simplified and more seamless post-accident experience. At the moment of a collision, whether mild or severe, MDGo’s cloud-based technology creates a comprehensive report for the occupants' bodily injuries and vehicle damage. The medical report is then delivered in near real time to first responders for life-saving purposes. As a second step, the data set is sent to the insurance company and acts as an “insurance concierge” for a smooth and pain-free claims process.
Senior Data Scientist
We are growing and looking for an experienced data scientist to join our data science team!
As a data scientist at MDGo, you will research and implement state-of-the-art machine and deep learning solutions as part of our production system and take part in ongoing deep learning research to widen MDGo’s line of product and capabilities.
- Perform end-to-end research to production workflow:
- Conduct research and find innovative solutions to MDGo’s business problems. Finetuning ResNet doesn’t cut it, our unique problems and domain require significant research and innovation.
- Build and train what you design. We implement and train our models from scratch using MDGo’s unique dataset.
- Deploy your models to production environment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in deep learning or M.Sc. Ph.D. in the field of deep learning
- Experience conducting research related to machine learning deep learning is a big plus.
- Experience using pandas, numpy and pytorch tensorflow keras is a must.
- Experience with time series data signal processing is a big plus.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of solving challenging real-world problems.
- Team player and a great communicator.