SafeRide – An Amazing company with amazing people – we are looking for our next DS expert!
Who we are we? SafeRide is an innovative start-up developing cutting-edge cyber-security products, solutions and services for the automotive and next generation transportation industry.
At SafeRide, you will have access to gigantic data-sets collected in real time from tens of thousands of public transportation vehicles as well as private and commercial vehicle.
Work with large, complex data sets of various vehicular subsystems; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverable and presentations.
Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of vehicular systems and data and offer security-focused insights regarding anomalies in the data sets.
● 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field (e.g., as a statistician / data scientist). B.Sc. degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, bioinformatics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
● Independent self-starter and team player
● Passionate about constantly learning new skills in a fast-paced environment
● M.Sc/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline
● 8 years of directly relevant, tech industry work experience, including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, deep learning, Bayesian inference.
● Applied experience with machine learning and deep learning on very large data sets.
● Experience articulating cyber security goals and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into actionable information.
● Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Competitive Programmer or Competitive Data Scientist
● Knowledge of scalable data visualization techniques
● Ability to create prototypes quickly