KI is a newly established Israeli research institute for applied research in computational health. We are an independent, self-funded, not-for-profit organization. Our goal is to make a significant impact on healthcare by carrying out translational research. Our group carries out cutting-edge big data academic research in a high-tech working environment. We are looking for a gifted, team player researcher to join our group.
A highly skilled research scientist, with strong machine learning foundations and hands-on experience in algorithm development and advanced data analysis. Capable of independent end-to-end execution of data-driven research projects in the healthcare domain, including identifying the clinical need, obtaining and curating the data, developing the analysis algorithms, analyzing the results and writing scientific manuscripts. The researcher would be part of a collaborative research team, and should be capable of guiding students and present the team’s work externally.
- Advanced academic degree in exact sciences / engineering / life sciences (with relevant specialty) (PhD/Postdoc – advantage)
- Theoretical understanding and practical experience with machine learning / statistical inference methods
- Experience with big data algorithm development (medical data – advantage)
- Strong programming skills (C++/Java/python/R)
- Scientific writing and presentation skills
- Ego-free team player