HyperCube is pioneering a deep learning platform for information retrieval. We provide customers with deep learning search, recommendation, and personalization capabilities that until now have been in the hands of a few large tech giants. By pushing the boundaries of science and technology, HyperCube transforms datasets and models into a powerful serving engine that is delightful to use at any scale.
If you’re excited about hard problems at the intersection of AI, machine learning, search engines, and databases, we would love to meet you! We are looking for talented and friendly developers who dare to make an impact. Our team includes founders of multiple startups, CS professors, and world-class scientists and engineers.
As a Software Engineer, you will architect, build and maintain large scale distributed systems, manage cloud based services, tackle challenging algorithmic problems, experiment with and benchmark various solutions, and present results at technical conferences.
Our current tech stack includes AWS, Kubernetes, Python, C++.
You should have:
- At least three years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language, such as Python, Scala
- Proficiency in at least one compiled language, such as C++, Go, Java
And you should have experience in at least two of the following:
- At least one deep learning framework, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet
- Building web-scale services and distributed systems
- Productionizing machine learning models and applications
- Embeddings and nearest-neighbor search algorithms
- Information retrieval (Lucene, ElasticSearch, database internals, etc)
- Hardware acceleration (CPU, GPU, TPU, FPGA, etc)