eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Join us and lead a team of highly talented data scientists in a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies utilizing one of the most unique and richest financial databases in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the research, design, implementation and delivery of analytics-based algorithms to solve key business problems
- Design and implement data driven features that will be integrated into company’s key products
- Design and implement full data mining and machine learning cycles
- Data sources extraction, feature selection and engineering
- Building Models
- Evaluation and improvements
- Interface with R&D Groups, Product managers, BI teams and business stakeholders
Want to join? If you
- Have BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial/Electronics Engineering or related fields (MSc/Phd is an advantage)
- ractical hands on experience/knowledge in developing algorithms in the fields of data science, machine learning or similar (experience in fields of trading/fintech – BIG advantage)
- Have at least 2 years of data science management experience (5 people or more)
- 5+ years experience in researching and implementing algorithms using Python, R, Scala, Java, C# or others
- Experience with Big Data environments is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English