We’re a group of engineers and data fanatics, with a combined experience of close to 30 years working for world’s top institutes and organizations. We are building a product that will change the way businesses utilize and consume data.
In order to do that, we’re developing new ways for data teams to work with the organization’s data assets (datasets, reports, etc) and deliver insights and analyses to business users. We’re working on cutting-edge technology like semantic parsing of text-to-sql for our product.
The ML team is based in Tel Aviv and led by Ben Bogin, with the help of our advisors, leading researchers and academics. We’re looking for a key hire to join the team, who will work on actively-researched NLP problems such as semantic parsing, intent-recognition, semantic textual similarity and more. We expect you to lead end-to-end research and development on big bets we’re making in order to deliver a unique platform that can capture a big piece within a massive market.
What we need.
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in CS / NLP / Machine Learning / equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with NLP methods using Deep Learning. Good understanding of current work in this field (Language Models, Seq2Seq models, transformer models etc.) and experience with pytorch/tensorflow is a must.
- 3+ years hands on experience in developing NLP based products.
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience.
- Experience with building production quality deployment of applications related to natural language processing – Advantage.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms and the ability to apply them in data driven natural language processing techniques.
- Startup attitude. A person who understands the limits and opportunities of working lean, while moving fast and keeping it cool in an environment with different opinions and diverse characteristics.
- A creative mind, a problem solver, who doesn’t fear trying out new approaches, methods, tools, and technologies in order to achieve results.