Bazaart, a company which develops groundbreaking apps for photo editing and design, is looking for a lead AI algorithms computer vision engineer.
You will be responsible for developing the company's AI services, which will help people easily perform complex editing and design tasks, such as automatic background removal, object identification, partial photo coloring and more.
We are looking for a person who is enthusiastic about technology as we are. Someone who follows the latest trends in the fast paced world of visual AI research, including the latest papers published on cvpr or the occasional machine learning related blog post on Medium.
Your work will include researching modern deep learning architectures (especially encoder-decoder like architectures), research best practices, develop novel approaches, work on prototypes and evaluate what performs best.
Work is divided between two days in our lovely office in Tel-Aviv and the rest from home. The team is still small (but very high quality!) so you’ll have a chance to do meaningful work and drive impact. Part time position is an option.
- Extensive experience in AI computer vision algorithms
- Experience in machine/deep learning and with convolutional neural networks (CNNs)
- Experience in classic computer vision (2D image processing)
- Linux / bash, python, pytorch (or other deep learning frameworks), OpenCV
- Loves to be up-to-date in the AI world, identify and implement trends
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Mobile experience – a bonus
- Master’s degree from a certified academic institution – bonus