For continuing its innovation and developing its core products, PlaySight is looking for a skilled image processing software engineer to join its team. The role will consist in improving the current production algorithms and continue further in research and development for new products. The position is open to both image processing experts with good C/C++ development skills and C/C++ advanced developers with good image processing knowledge.
- Optimize and maintain the core algorithms of PlaySight.
- Research and develop new creative product features
- Implement efficient and sturdy software solutions
- Keep up to date with state-of-the-art image processing techniques
THE CANDIDATE WOULD IDEALLY
- Have a first degree in Computer science.
- Have image processing experience
- Be autonomous, motivated and with a positive but critical mindset
- Have a professional working proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of:
- Different Deep learning algorithms.
- image processing fundamentals
- Pattern recognition, classifier design
- Object detection & tracking
- C and C++ language capabilities
- GPU programming
- Thorough understanding of algorithm design and data structures
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING CONCEPTS IS A PLUS
- Camera technology
- Have a first degree in Physics.
- Familiarity with testing mechanisms
- Advanced usage of version control systems (e.g., TFS)
- Camera calibration, multiple view geometry
- Image & video compression methods