We at Adallom (now Microsoft Cloud App Security, or MCAS) are developing the next generation of security tools, when the data is outside your network, and firewalls and perimeters don't work.
Our technology allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device or network.
Microsoft Cloud App Security is the most commonly used service for protecting SaaS applications by enterprises world-wide. And it's all being developed here, in Israel.
If you're an awesome team player, looking to work in a lively, vibrant environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence – your place is with us in our NEW TEL AVIV offices!
We are looking for a passionate data scientist with software engineering skills to help build and improve models in the domain of user behavior analysis and activities. As a data scientist in the Cloud App Security team you'll collaborate with developers, security researchers and data scientists, as well as with partners from other teams at Microsoft, working with huge volumes of data to solve real-world security related problems using machine learning and statistical methods.
Your focus will be to find the needle in the haystack in an unsupervised / semi supervised domain using machine learning and time series anomaly detection algorithms.
1. B.Sc. in quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics )
2. 4+ years of industry or academy experience in handling high volumes of data
3. Knowledge of machine learning techniques
4. Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
5. Strong skills in programming languages such as or Java.
6. Team player skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
7. Highly motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and driving high level objectives from an idea to
8. Passion to agile development methodology.
1. Background in networking, data security and cloud-based applications.
2. Experience with databases (MongoDB, Azure Data Explorer preferred).
3. Experience with Azure components and tools.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.