Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
ML and AI are rapidly growing in importance. We’re seeing more and more amazing AI/ML work being done in a variety of domains from home automation & mobile apps to financial trading & shipping logistics. Given the scale often required, the cloud is an ideal place both for delivering AI services and to train, manage and deploy your own models. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leader in the deployment of AI/ML and we’re looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their business and realise that impact.
We are looking for Solutions Architects that blend great communication skills with deep technical prowess giving them the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Be a technical trusted advisor for influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS AI/ML services and technologies
· Architect solutions leveraging AWS machine learning and AI specific services, working with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services.
· Create empathetic relationships with customers that allows you to understand and articulate customer needs and opportunities. Work with the AWS AI/ML Service teams to define, design and drive new features and capabilities for AI/ML services.
· Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
· Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of AI/ML related Subject Matter Experts.
· Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
· Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners
· Solid fundamentals in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
· Comfortable with software development with relevant experience developing production-grade code. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
· Experience influencing and building mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in speaking to large audiences.
· Academic background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent professional experience
· Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
· Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
· Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
· Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
· Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as PyTorch, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, MXNet & TensorFlow
· Experience with AWS (or comparable) services adjacent to AI/ML, particularly Amazon EMR, Amazon S3, AWS Lambda, AWS IoT Core & Greengrass, Amazon DynamoDB, Kubernetes, Amazon EC2 Container Service, AWS IoT Greengrass etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.