Do you want to build the future of data science? cnvrg.io is transforming AI and data science with a code-first platform helping the world’s largest companies scale their machine learning with an unparalleled end-to-end solution.
We’re looking for a customer facing Machine Learning Engineer to join our pioneering, cutting-edge team of data trend-setters. In this position you will work alongside our customers and expert data scientists to solve AI problems across a variety of different use-cases like: computer vision, NLP, recommender systems, analytics models, forecasting and many more
As well as being great with customers and having excellent English, you should be proficient with:
- Hands-on experience in ML projects including model development, model selection, data transformations, and model deployment
- Experience with popular open source frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark, SKlearn, XGBoost
- Linux/Unix OS skills – A must (including installation, design, troubleshooting etc).
- Experience in scripting (Bash/Shell/Python/Ruby)
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) and Open-Source systems like docker and Kubernetes.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up with current technical trends, and being able to get your hands dirty at times.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a high-proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English – a must.
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
We’re a well funded, fast growing start up, and in this role you’ll coordinate and collaborate with product, design, data and engineering in a tight-knit, hardworking and dedicated team. We can offer a highly competitive package with great work-from-anywhere benefits.
Come and change the future of data science with us.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com along with a quick note about why cnvrg.io excites you.