JoyTunes is reinventing the way we learn, play and experience music, making it possible for anyone to play a musical instrument. With our top grossing piano apps and the recently launched guitar learning app, JoyTunes is on the fast track to building a global consumer subscription company, becoming the music education center of every household worldwide across instruments and demographics. With over a million monthly downloads and hundreds of thousands of daily learners around the world, we are proud to be helping everyone achieve their musical dreams.
About the position:
The base of all JoyTunes products is our acoustic recognition engines, which allow us to give our users real-time feedback on their musical playing. In this role, you’ll be delivering an order of magnitude improvement in our current capabilities. You will have full, end-to-end responsibility for cutting edge algorithms, signal processing solutions, and machine learning systems. You will lead the way from idea, through research and development, to implementation in JoyTunes products, directly shaping the experience of millions of users.
- Love to tinker with signals 🙂
- BSc Electrical Engineering / Physics / Computer Science or other relevant degree
- 3+ years’ experience applying algorithms / signal processing to real world problems
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities
- Fast learner, willing to try things out of your comfort zone
- Team player, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Machine learning experience – Advantage
- Love music (who doesn’t) – Advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.joytunes.com.