Simplex provides an online fraud-free payment processing solution. Simplex enables merchants worldwide to accept diverse payment methods, including credit card deposits and purchases, with zero exposure to chargeback risk.
Simplex’s AI technology analyzes every transaction using proprietary, fully automated, machine-learning algorithms that eliminate fraud while increasing conversion. By combining advanced payment processing with state-of-the-art fraud prevention technology, Simplex allows Crypto merchants to introduce credit card purchasing to mainstream users worldwide.
We are looking for a data scientist to join our amazing team.
As a data scientist at Simplex, you’ll:
- Create, build and implement state-of-the-art fraud prevention Machine Learning models to minimize fraud.
- Optimize our product flow to maximize conversion.
- Create end-to-end solutions from research to a production grade service.
- Extract as much information as you can from external data sources, including identity authentication and social media analysis
- Handle various types of data from multiple sources – some of it tagged, some of it structured, all of it challenging
- Innovate your way to the best possible solution
- Mentor our research analysts team with best practices of data science and feature extraction, engineering and ranking
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a data scientist.
- Experience in machine learning, statistical tools, applied mathematics, analyzing data.
- Experience with predictive modeling.
- Strong coding background – preferably Python/R.
- A strong desire to learn everything about the company and make a difference.
- Being creative, open-minded and bottom-up oriented.
- Team player, motivated, dedicated and fun to be with.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.