ARpalus is a deep-tech startup revolutionising the world of retail through real-time product-recognition on edge-devices using a unique combination of deep-learning and 3D augmented-reality.
We're looking for the best computer-vision deep-learning researcher to join our team and help us further boost our current (working!) technology.
We're now in exciting days of successful pilots and projects, in Israel and abroad, and we're looking for a super-talented researcher, who's fun to work with, to join the celebration 😉
– At-least M.Sc. in relevant faculty and topic, preferably from one of the top universities.
– At-least 1 year of hands-on experience with Deep-learning Python frameworks, preferably dealing with object detection and recognition.
– Fast learner, energetic with passion to computer-vision challenges, Can-Do attitude, team-player and fun to work with.
Nice to Have:
– Significant experience with Python OpenCV, for classic-CV and deep-learning.
– Familiarity with 3D data, depth sensing, and augmented-reality spatial signals (e.g. SLAM).
– Experience with optimising existing given DL models (e.g. YOLO), through applying architecture improvements and augmentations (beyond parameter tuning).
– Experience with Python based ML dev-ops and automations, e.g. Dynamic deployment of training sessions on high-scale Dockers on GCP cloud and continuously evaluating the resulting models.