People’s relationship with food is complicated and we’ve built a platform that simplifies it. Creators of the FoodPrint™, Nutrino uncovers the invisible connections between people and food to empower better nutritional decisions for better health outcomes. Whether it’s finding the foods that love you back, or finding the foods that balance your blood glucose, Nutrino (acquired by Medtronic), is revolutionizing the world of diabetes management.
Passionate, curious and inquisitive about Data and eager to lead a team of professionals?
We are currently seeking a Data Scientist Lead for our team.
What does the job require?
· Ph.D./M.Sc. in math, physics, engineering, computer science or an equivalent science degree
· 4+ years of experience in data scientist / algorithm development positions
· Proficiency in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Image Recognition, Statistical Models, Control Algorithms. Must have exceptional skills in at least one of them
· Experience in leading a complex data science problem from ideation to production (or complex and vast academic works)
· Ability to professionally direct a highly skilled team of data scientists, manage the Data Science roadmap and lead research for future products
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully collaborate with talented and opinionated peers (Product, Dev, Quality, etc.) as part of the Nutrino’s team leaders’ group
· Track record of leading high performing data science teams
· Hands on experience in working on a medical/biological related project
· Experience with time-series problems
· Strong technical and programming skills, specifically working with big data technologies (ideally Spark)
· Proven experience turning research models into production-grade models
What’s unique about us?
* We have a start-up vibe with a corporate backing
* Our office spaces are in the heart of Tel Aviv
* We have an innovative, hand-selected team of professionals
* We are defining the field of personalized nutrition technology and Diabetes