We at Mazor Advance Technologies Group are looking for a talented, dynamic, self-motivated and auto-didact Data Scientist to join our software & algorithm group.
As an AI scientist in Mazor Advance Technology group you will play a major role in developing the next generation Robotic Surgery platfom using latest technologies, working in a very multi-disciplinary environment which offers endless learning and growth opportunities.
You will take ownership on various deep learning/AI algorithms utilizing medical imaging data & medical textual data through exploration, development, optimization, validation & integration.
You will develop state of the art algorithms. You will review literature & public domain algorithms to identify best performance and relevant algorithms and implement those as well as implementing & publishing your own ideas.
You will contribute to company’s knowledge base, toolset, infrastructure, methodologies & best practice for building high performance team which strive for excellence.
- M.Sc. or PHD in computer science, preferably in the field of deep learning and/or computer vision.
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing machine & deep learning models using latest frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Python and MATLAB.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Track record of excellence and drive for results & problem solving
- Background in Medical Imaging and/or medical device companies – very strong advantage
- Computer vision experience – very strong advantage
- Experience as SW engineering – strong advantage
To apply for this job please visit medtronic.referrals.selectminds.com.