About the company:
Nervio is a start-up company developing AI-driven medical solutions in the field of Intra-operative Neurophysiology, assisting the surgical team during complex operations.
Our solution integrates between state-of-the-art Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies to advanced Clinical Intelligence.
We are looking for a talented PhD/MSc student (or a last year BSc student) with strong ML algorithm development skills and passionate to be working in the medical domain.
The proposed position includes the development of machine learning & deep learning – based algorithms, alongside with data research.
- Student of a well-known university in one of the following faculties: biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, bioinformatics.
- Strong background in Machine Learning.
- Experience in development of algorithms using Python.
- Solid programming skills.
Nice to have:
- Background in signal processing.
- Background in the medical domain.
- Background in neuroscience.
Scope of work:
The student should be available to work 2-3 days per week (40-60% position).
Looking forward to working together,