INTSITE is looking for an Algorithm developer to join our R&D Team in Yokne’am.
You will be developing algorithms to solve real-world problems, handling the development life-cycle end to end: from research through implementation. The candidate must be creative, independent, and
capable of designing solutions to meet defined goals while taking into account time, computing, and
INTSITE is aiming to revolutionize the construction industry by introducing autonomous and AI assisted equipment, improving site safety and productivity. As a team member, you’ll be involved in the design and implementation of vision algorithms enhancing the capabilities and safety of construction vehicles and machinery.
• Min. 3 years experience as an algorithm developer
• Hands-on experience with one or more of: Object detection, segmentation, pose estimation,
localization, action recognition, or related concepts in the field of computer vision.
• Ability to perform independent research in order to utilize state of the art solutions to a given problem.
• Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
• Software development experience in high-level languages such as Python, C++, etc.
• Hands-on experience with common vision libraries such as OpenCV or similar.
• Hand-on experience integrating algorithms and software within the scope of larger software
systems, taking system architecture constraints into account.
• Background in 3D vision and know-how of topics such as depth estimation, stereo vision, camera/multi-cameras calibration, SfM, etc.– a strong advantage
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) – an advantage
• Experience with Nvidia Jetson and/or other edge platforms – an advantage
• Experience with multidisciplinary systems – an advantage
• Experience working with different sensors such as cameras, GPS, IMU, etc. – an advantage.
• Work experience in a Linux environment – an advantage
• Working experience in a startup – an advantage
To apply for this job please visit intsite.ai.