Botika, a rapidly growing startup that develops the next generation of mobile-based creative tools, powered by state of the art AI. Our early MVPs went instantly viral around the world with massive organic traction and we’re now taking them to the next level, building products that’ll influence the way people express themselves online by deeply combining user-creativity with AI.
A talented, curious and highly experienced Computer Vision researcher. You’re a forward-thinking person full of innovative ideas who’s constantly learning new things, eager to stay up to date with all the latest innovations in your field and apply them in practice. You’re highly experienced reading academic papers and able to quickly draw concepts and conclusions from them.
As one of the very first researchers in the company, you’ll have the ultimate opportunity to conduct disruptive research that tackles real, challenging problems using absolutely bleeding edge technologies and your own innovation. Your work will be integrated into the core of Botika’s products, empowering the creativity of millions of people every day.
The technical details:
- 3+ years of experience in Computer Vision research.
- Strong experience in image processing using Deep Learning, specifically with GANs.
- Ability to quickly implement POCs of your ideas while also considering real-world factors.
- Comfortable diving into challenging, often open-ended problems.
- Strong programming skills in python. Extensive experience with Tensorflow / PyTorch.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked with image data originating from multiple POVs or that contains depth information.
- Have experience in the R&D of algorithms related to style transfer, image inpainting, pose estimation, facial expression, 3D facial/body reconstruction or other face-related work.
- Have experience in optimizing model run-time performance.
- Have experience in delivering models to production.