Our team’s mission statement:
The AI team at SparkBeyond is responsible for building and continuously enhancing the core research engine powering the SparkBeyond AI-powered automated data science and research platform. We plan, design and perform unique research that brings our product to life, leveraging our experience in Machine Learning and AI.
We continuously strive for making significant breakthroughs, providing our clients with a best-performing, one of a kind product that solves fundamental, real world problems across countless industries and domains.
What will you do?
- Build the next generation AI-for-Data-Science technology using cutting edge software, algorithms, methods, and practices.
- Bring your novel ideas from the drawing boards all the way to production, creating the optimal experience for our users and enabling them to make revolutionizing breakthroughs and discoveries.
- Use your analytical skills and curiosity for researching NLP, Data Mining, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
- Working with endless kinds of data from various industries including medical, energy, and retail, and using it to solve some of the world's toughest problems.
- Interface with many other teams – infrastructure and full stack developers, QA, data scientists, UX and others.
What will you need?
- 3+ years of hands-on, software development experience in Scala, Java, or C#.
- MSc or higher academic education in computer science or related fields (applied mathematics etc.).
- Strong analytical and research skills and experience working with data.
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection etc.).