Which Team will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye Data Engineering team. We provide features and generate meta-data to enable and streamline Mobileye's products' development and validation. Generating, preparing, analyzing, and conveying this data requires developing state-of-the-art systems as well as a deep understanding of the business and technology. To continuously evolve and achieve challenging goals, we are utilizing various cutting-edge technologies in the areas of system architecture, software development, machine learning, big data, and image processing.
What will you do?
As an experienced developer in our team, you will engage in harnessing top-notch technology to solve problems.
In addition, you will:
- Be part of the design, development, and maintenance of metadata extraction from various data-streams to enrich and improve the data-streams usage across the entire company, including ETL design and implementation.
- Utilize advanced methodologies (including machine learning, cloud computing, parallel processing, and more) to improve Mobileye's data integrity and accuracy.
- Evaluate and conduct researches related to technologies to be used for data modeling, data structure, and data lakes solutions.
- Use a diverse technology stack. Our current stack contains mainly: Python, C# (.net core), Angular, MongoDB, AWS products, ELK, Apache Parquet, and Dockers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- 6+ years of data infrastructure/big data/data engineering experience.
- Experience with databases (relational and non-relational) and efficient data modeling.
- Experience with query optimization.
- Working with AWS – an advantage.
- Experience with containerized services – an advantage.
- Working with spark, presto, drill, and ETL flows – an advantage.
- Fluent English and Hebrew – Both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
**Our offices are located at Jerusalem, but we foster a remote-friendly environment, combining work from home 2/3 days a week (after COVID-19)
To apply for this job please visit careers.mobileye.com.