WSC Sports, which provides an innovative workflow automation solution for sports media-right owners, from ingestion of live content to distribution of automatically created short-form videos – Tailor-Made, customized and personalized for every need, is looking for a Machine Learning/Computer Vision Algorithm Developer to join us in research and development of our next-generation automatic sports video highlights engine. If you are passionate about state-of-the-art AI research- we are looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Research and develop end-to-end real-time solutions for sports content automation using state of the art deep learning algorithms for video, audio and data analysis
- Full R&D cycle, from problem definition and research to implementation and productization with a high level of autonomy
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/related field with a focus on AI/Computer Vision/ML. M.Sc or PhD – Advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of deep learning
- Practical experience in Computer Vision
- Experience with semi/unsupervised learning – Advantage
- Experience with image/video understanding – Advantage
- Experience in Python programming – Advantage
- Practical experience in audio analysis – Advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent self-learning abilities
To apply for this job please visit wsc-sports.com.