BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join our fundamental research group, helping us create key research advancements in order to break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, with research focused on Computer Vision.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms.
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
- Fluency in Python.
- Experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the sharpest minds in the field.
- Use your talent to tackle the most challenging problems and create a huge impact.
- Research and explore new academic horizons.
- Publish papers.
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We believe that impactful AI solutions should neither be built from the ground up, nor bought off-the-shelf, but rather hyper-customized to fit the business problems and constraints.
At BeyondMinds we have developed the world’s first modular AI technology stack to solve the challenges currently holding back enterprise AI adoption. With the BeyondMinds Modular Engine (BME™️) we enable enterprises to bring AI to production with robustness, accuracy, and speed that were previously unimaginable.