At Interai, our mission is to disrupt how employees at large enterprises perform their daily operations. Whether it’s a sales rep, customer service rep or marketeer, the current experience of working with their designated enterprise apps and systems (CRM, ERP, Billing, Ticketing, etc.) is usually far from ideal and even frustrating at times.
Interai is addressing this pain by abstracting these systems for the end-user, creating a single, user-friendly interface for the user to interact with, while the connection to the underlying systems is done without integrations nor APIs, but rather using computer vision and AI. Interai is building a no code App Builder platform to empower our enterprise customers to build modernized applications for any business process themselves.
Interai is looking for a computer vision engineer that will help us achieve our ambitious goal!
- Developing Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms
- Researching algorithmic techniques that apply to our field
- Experience end to end development, from requirements to deployment
- Perform software optimizations to take our systems to the edge of performance
- MSc. in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of industry hands-on computer vision experience (image processing, detection, etc.)
- Experience with deep neural networks for edge devices – Advantage
- Experience with cloud computing environments (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure) and relevant execution frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong practical experience in Python
- Team spirit: we are a small team connected with super glue, each person counts A LOT
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.