This is Artlist 🧑🎨
Artlist is a fast-growing music licensing platform for filmmakers. With tens of thousands of customers and outstanding growth, Artlist is helping filmmakers around the world achieve their creative freedom.
The Opportunity ♫
We are looking for an experienced Data scientist to join our data science team.
As a data scientist you’ll define, research, develop and deploy models – impacting artists and creators all over the world!
Working with us means training your model on diverse data created by the top filmmaker and musicians worldwide (you’ll love it!)
What you’ll do:
- Build cutting edge models and data pipelines to develop valuable features for our users like
- Recommendation systems empowering creators all over the world
- Optimizing user journeys on our platform
- Analyzing top quality labelled data
- Write production grade code, served to our user audience
- Understand the business and product needs and transform them into successful scientific and production ready solutions
- Experiment with state of the art algorithms and tools on various data types (tabular, audio, video)
- Minimum of 3 years of hand-on data science
- Extensive knowledge of ML disciplines and algorithms, with a focus on tabular methods (deep and classical ML)
- Excellent programming skills in python, knowledge in SQL
- Experience with recommendation systems – Big Plus
- Software engineering background – Plus
- Passionate about music & art – Plus