This is Artlist 🎵
Artlist is a fast-growing music licensing platform for filmmakers. With tens of thousands of customers and outstanding growth, Artlist is helping filmmakers around the world achieve their creative freedom.
The Opportunity 🎸
We're looking for a passionate Machine Learning Engineer to take part in designing and building our AI/ML Platform.
If you you’re passionate about AI/ML, have a strong software engineering background with Python and experienced with bringing code to a production grade -> You’re at the right place
You’ll be a part of a new Data science team of researchers and engineers and will lead the engineering efforts in terms of tools and standards.
- Build infrastructure for running inference and training on various data types – video, music, tabular
- Design and build scalable data processing pipelines
- Optimize models speed and memory consumption
- Dockerize workloads
- Build tools for visualizations
In this role, you'll work closely with our Data Science and Backend Engineering teams to build our entire ML platform, from model training to production. This is a valuable opportunity to take a significant role in scaling algorithms on a popular global platform.
- 4+ years experience in software engineering
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree
- All-around team player who is a self-motivated, fast learner
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Background working with a cloud technology stack like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with training, testing, deployment, and monitoring real-time (or near real-time) machine learning models in production is a plus