We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts to help us build and improve our core algorithms and to develop novel cancer diagnostic tests. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images and clinical records from leading institutes worldwide, develop and optimize AI-based solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology, integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings, and work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning experts, experienced software developers and medical professionals.
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Deep knowledge of algorithms, statistics and Machine Learning
- Proven industry experience, working on large-scale projects
- Ability to design and develop production-level code
- Experience with at least one of Python, Java, C++
- Experience with Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision – an advantage