Pinecone is pioneering a vector database for AI/ML applications. We provide customers with search and recommendation capabilities that until now have been in the hands of a few large tech giants. Our team includes founders of multiple startups, CS professors, and world-class engineers formerly from Amazon, Google & Facebook.
If you’re excited about hard problems at the intersection of AI/ML, search engines, and databases – this is an opportunity to join an exciting startup as one of the first employees.
Our current tech stack includes AWS, Kubernetes, Python, C++.
You should have:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as Python
- Proficiency in compiled languages, such as C++
- Building web-scale services and distributed systems
- Experience with operations – CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, and alerting
It's also necessary that you are a kind, thoughtful human being whom people like to work alongside. While not necessary, it would help to have experience with kubernetes, embeddings, nearest-neighbor search, productionizing ML models, or DL frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch).
To apply for this job please visit www.pinecone.io.