Join our top-notch Computer Vision AI Algorithm group at Pixellot and help us revolutionize sports production.
Pixellot’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
As part of the AI algo group you will have an impact over the company's activity and success. You will take part in Computer Vision and Machine Learning development for Pixellot’s products: detection, recognition, and real-time automatic production with an unmanned camera system.
Are you passionate about real-world AI solutions, a team player and have great coding skills? Join our all-stars team!
As part of your role you will:
- Research and develop state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Deep Learning based algorithms to be integrated into Pixellot's products. This includes academic-style research and design in Python.
- End product platform implementation (C++), while considering constraints such as computation resources, response time, memory consumption, etc.
- Work and cooperation with All-star teammates across our R&D group.
You should bring with you:
- M.Sc / PhD student (relevant fields: Electrical engineering/ Computer Science / equivalent). GPA 85+
- Proven experience in deep learning and machine learning research and development for computer vision tasks
- Excellent programming skills
- Proficiency in python and deep learning tools (e.g. keras / tf /pytorch)
- Strong independent work and self-learning abilities.
- Available for at least 3 working days a week.
- Excellent C++ programming skills (or equivalent OOP) – Big Advantage
- Experience In OpenCV
- Experience with video and real-time algorithmic development
- GPU computing (e.g., OpenCV), with parallel considerations