About our company
What role are we seeking?
Our team is looking for a brilliant and experienced data scientist to join our top talent team of and data scientists and leverage skills such as word embedding, language modeling , knowledge-based understanding, entity extraction and graph representations to the edge, by using state of the art NLP methods to integrate diverse data sources, and ambitiously generating the world’s first multi-dimensional people-skills-jobs taxonomy. Lead and conduct research and production-grade implementation of novel technologies working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers and product specialists, Ph.D. and M.Sc. backgrounds, and many years of domain experience.
- At least MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least three years of experience as a researcher
- Experience in state of the art NLP approaches
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques.
- Full working Proficiency with open source ML frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Python Master with a hands-on attitude
- Experience working with and creating data architectures in a cloud environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Good interpersonal, strong problem solving & logical reasoning skills with an emphasis on product development
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
To apply for this job please visit www.retrain.ai.