About our company
What role are we seeking?
We are looking for a talented data engineer to join our top talent team of data scientists, reshaping the future world of occupations. Take a role in the development and implementation of our core internal algorithms, working hand-in-hand with our Ph.D.’s on the implementation of novel Big-Data, NLP and deep learning solutions. Join an early-stage startup and set the foundations, tone and best practices to build a game-changing platform using novel technologies and a large-scale data-driven SaaS solution.
- At least BSc in computer science (or equivalent)
- Python Master
- At least three years of hands-on software development
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies. Experience with cloud environments, dockers, and Kubernetes
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, such as Kafka, Elastic, etc.
- A “get it done” attitude with CI/CD concepts.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Good interpersonal, problem solving & logical reasoning skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.retrain.ai.