Sixgill is a market leader in deep and dark web cyber threat intelligence. The company helps Fortune 2000 companies, financial institutions, government and law enforcement agencies protect their finances, networks, and reputations from cyberthreats that lurk in the deep, dark, and surface webs. The advanced cyber threat intelligence portal automates all phases of the intelligence cycle, providing organizations with unparalleled information and actionable insights to protect their assets in the ever-evolving cyber threatscape.
Sixgill is a well-funded, fast-growing tech company where automated actionable intelligence that leans on AI-based analysis is key for our business and operations. We already apply a portfolio of NLP and ML models that processes our unique collecting from the deepest and darkest sources. We are looking for a talented data scientist to join the team.
As a data scientist in Sixgill, you will gain access to a breadth of data collected from the deepest sources on the web and apply state-of-the-art techniques to extract insights from it. You'll be responsible to drive your ideas from initiatives, through research, all the way to Python production code in order to provide clear value for Sixgill customers.
- M.Sc or higher degree in computer science or another relevant field from a leading university
- Good understanding of machine learning methodology and workflows
- 2+ years of experience building production-deployed machine learning models
- Industry experience in NLP
- Passion for data
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- A team player
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, both written and verbal
- Has broad knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DBs
- Experience with neural networks text processing methods such as BERT
- Intelligence Background
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersixgill.com.