Diagnostic Robotics is looking for a Research Engineer to develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions, ML models and experiments. This person will work closely with the data engineers in the team and the physicians (domain experts). In the data science group we work with billions of medical records and build production-grade pipelines at scale in order to help make our vision for a better world into a reality and improve proactive care.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building robust, reliable, automated ML pipelines and design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Creating algorithmic prototypes and turning them into shippable products.
- Work closely with physicians on medical datasets.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science or Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years of experience in building production-grade products
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Highly experience with machine learning and deep learning methods
- Experience with Pandas/Sklearn/Keras/Tensorflow/PyTorch
- Experience with orchestration tools, such as Argo and Airflow
- Experience in data analysis and visualizations
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the medical domain will be a great advantage
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.