Fyber is hiring an experienced Data Scientist to join our Data Science & BI team.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will handle product challenges requiring out of the box scientific thinking as well as familiarity with DS tools and algorithms. You will take part in the design, implementation, and deployment of these systems at a large scale.
You will also mentor your team members through self-development plans, leading them to learn new skills, technologies, algorithms and more.
- Design and build data science systems for huge volumes of data
- Understand the business and product needs and transform them into successful scientific and production ready solutions
- Mentoring and setting yourself as an example
- Communicate the state of developments, experiment results and recommendations to multiple teams
- 5+ years in Data Science/Algorithmic development
- Experience building and maintaining a BI system using ETL flows, DWH, Star Schema modeling and slick visualizations – Advantage
- Experience working with at least one BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Sisense etc.) – Advantage
- Full proficiency in SQL query scripting
- Experience using Databricks – Advantage
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) – Advantage
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, regressions, deep learning, xgboost, etc.), the theories behind them and their real-world use cases.
- Coding experience with either Python or Scala
- Experience in working with AWS cloud – Advantage
Fyber is one of the world's leading video ad monetization platforms. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation and real time bidding to build solutions that empower app developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy. Fyber has seven global offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing, and Seoul. It’s publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like dedication, team spirit, mutual respect, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate – tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.