Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for Computer Vision Research Engineers of all levels of experience to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work on creating new ways to employ computer vision and graphics to give Snapchatters exciting new tools that they can use to amuse and delight their friends.
What you’ll do:
- Advance the state of the art in computer vision
- Develop computer vision systems to be used by millions of Snapchatters
- Learn new techniques with the full support of your peers and stay on the cutting edge
- Participate in our strong culture of mentoring
- Introduce innovations that can lead to product features or new areas of business
- Work closely with other teams to explore and prototype new product features
- Masters, PhD, or industrial experience in deep learning for computer vision
- Python programming skills
- Experience with any of the major deep learning frameworks (for example PyTorch, Tensorflow or Keras)
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for learning new things and helping colleagues improve
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.