Botika is a rapidly growing startup that’s changing the way people express themselves online. Our unique technology generates a photorealistic avatar of every user and uses it to synthesize extraordinary, personalized content millions of people express themselves with – on chat, over stories or anywhere else.
Our early MVP went instantly viral with massive organic traction and we’re now taking it to the next level – join us in this exciting journey!
As one of the first researchers in the company, you’ll join our team of supertalents and have the ultimate opportunity to conduct disruptive research that tackles real, challenging problems using absolutely bleeding edge technologies and your own innovation. Your work will be integrated into the core of Botika’s products, empowering the creativity of millions of people every day.
- Reading academic papers and quickly drawing concepts and conclusions from them.
- Conduct research that will work in the real world environment and will be used by millions of users.
- Working with engineers, designers and product managers to aim your research to the right place.
- Keeping abreast of new research developments in academia and exposing them to all team members.
The technical details
- 5+ years of experience in Computer Vision research.
- Strong experience in image processing using Deep Learning, specifically with GANs.
- Ability to quickly implement POCs of your ideas while also considering real-world factors.
- Comfortable diving into challenging, often open-ended problems.
- Strong programming skills in python. Extensive experience with Tensorflow / PyTorch.
- Experience in the R&D of algorithms related to style transfer, image inpainting, pose estimation, facial expression, 3D facial/body reconstruction or other face-related work.