Data Science Group (DSG) is scaling up and looking for an experienced Data Science Team Leader to join our team!
We are an independent global AI Center of Excellence, offering rapid application development platforms for end-to-end AI-based solutions. Furthermore, DSG provides solutions for AI governance, AI versioning, AI monitoring, and AI performance management in research and production environments.
We are looking for a go-to person for data science design review, methodology, and challenges. A brilliant leader who is independent, self-managed, enthusiastic with an analytical sparkle, and ambitious to join our team.
The successful candidate will take an essential part in our growing data science competency center.
- Lead a team of brilliant and multi-discipline data scientists to develop machine learning and data-driven solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to obtain an understanding of complex business problems and propose data-driven technical solutions.
- Conduct hands-on research, analyze and interpret data and algorithms problems.
- Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to new findings and deeper insights.
- Track and identify the relevant state of the art technologies, and incorporate them through research and proof of concept activities.
- Align data science projects with organizational goals.
- Be a source of technical knowledge and experience, facilitating, building, and mentoring great technical decisions.
- Ensure strong commitment to milestones, quality, and deliverables.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, information systems engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in leading small to medium size data science teams.
- Industry experience with Deep Learning architectures and tools (TensorFlow, Keras, and/or PyTorch).
- Strong knowledge of Python, with production-grade software architecture and ML pipelines.
- Experience with ML models deployment is a plus.
- Experience in machine learning and data science in the medical field is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.