GRIN is an award-winning early stage start-up. It’s mission is to reduce the cost and complexity of dental-orthodontist care. And it is doing so with disruptive technology as well as first-of-it’s-kind market approach. Grin is building a multi-sided platform that gives users a radically convenient customer journey, and empowers doctors to deliver patient centric, responsible care for all types of smiles.
The algorithms team is using state-of-the-art algorithms to help the patient and the orthodent with the medical monitoring of the treatment process. This goes from real-time feedback for the quality of the teeth video scanning through offline video analysis and enhancement to heavy-lifting highly accurate 3D reconstruction of the teeth from a 2D video. The algorithms team is composed of top-notch researchers with multidisciplinary capabilities in the fields of computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, optimization and 3D reconstruction.
- You are a highly motivated applied researcher who is eager to face new challenges.
- You have a deep understanding of the various computer vision related algorithms and tools, specifically: machine & deep learning and 3D reconstruction.
- You want to work in a dynamic team with highly experienced applied researchers.
- You can execute all the algorithm research stages: idea/dream, literature review, data processing, research and evaluation, production and field testing.
- You want to see your algorithm up and running in a global product and get feedback from the field.
- You want to make people's lives better by having a great smile 🙂
If this fits your description, you belong with us!!
- Ph.D / M.Sc. Degree in an engineering or science field such as Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math or Physics.
- 2+ years of experience in Computer Vision
- Strong Python skills.
- Strong foundation in theories underlying data science, 3D reconstruction, machine and deep learning.
- Advantage: experience with PyTorch/Tensorflow
- Ability to perform hands-on tasks with full-stack development.
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges to meet business goals.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.