We are looking for a talented student actively interested in ML, who wants to join a small team helping transform the medical imaging industry from within. Our team is actively engaged with multiple products and challenges in and around the Ultrasound business at GE Healthcare.
Ultrasound is now the fastest growing segment in medical imaging, and GE Healthcare is driving a data driven smart application ecosystem to support it. Solutions developed in our team range from workflow enhancements to clinical decision support.
Most importantly, as part of the team you will gain experience working in all the stages of ML development from data curation through AI development to deployment. In addition, you will likely contribute to a product helping patients and care providers.
- Advanced undergrad or graduate students in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Specialization in AI and or Computer Vision
- A team player. Collaborative and communicative. Able to adapt to change.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, or Pytorch, highly preferred
- Background in medicine and the medical industry, an advantage