Mobileye’s CTO is looking for an outstanding computer science graduate to join the CTO team.
Which department will you join?
The “CTO team” is a small, elite, team, whose goal is to build next-generation algorithmic solutions powering Mobileye’s self-driving car, crowd-source HD maps, and advanced driver-assistance systems. We apply multiple technologies to develop these solutions, including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, and mathematical modeling. The group consists of top-notch developers and researchers and is headed by world-class scientists.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate technical leader to join the CTO team, work closely with the CTO on next generation projects, develop POCs using cutting-edge technologies, shape our technology vision and provide thought leadership to our technical community.
What will you do?
- Work as a CTO team member, driving next-generation technology developments & innovations
- Mathematical modeling and abstraction of problems
- Design algorithmic solutions
- Code design, implementation, and hands-on development.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering outstanding graduate from leading institutions – must
- Outstanding mathematical capabilities – must
- Outstanding coding capabilities C++/Python – must
- Capable of self-learning scientific articles – must
- Mathematical degree – advantage
- MSc/PhD – advantage
- Background in machine learning / deep learning / computer vision – advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eu.lever.co.